Although our equipment is portable, it is the highest quality available, often times better than you’ll find in Vegas casinos!! Our Craps tables are custom made mahogany tables, the Roulette table includes a padded rail and an oversized 24" mahogany wheel, and the Blackjack tables are regulation size with padded armrests and drinkholders. We are truly a first class operation catering to first class events.
Click the the games below for more information about each game.
Roulette is an easy to learn game that can be enjoyed by all.
Our Roulette tables use oversized mahogany wheels and have a padded arm rest.
Each table can support up to 8 players and includes sturdy metal stools and drink holders.
You won't find inexpensive plastic roulette wheels in Vegas, and you won't find them at our parties either. We bring the real thing - Just Like Vegas.
The object of roulette is to guess the winning number and/or a characteristic of that number. The characteristics you can choose are the color, whether the number will be even or odd, low or high, and whether the number is part of a defined group. Multiple bets can be placed so you aren't limited to just one bet.
- Stright: Individual numbers (chip inside of a numbered square)
- Split: Number pairs (chip on the line between two numbers)
- Street: Set of 3 numbers in a row (chip on the edge of a row)
- Corner: Set of 4 numbers (chip on the intersection of 4 numbers)
- Avenue or Double Street: Set of 6 numbers (chip on the edge of two rows)
- Basket: Covers the 0s and 1, 2, 3 (chip on the edge of the 0,00 and 1,2,3 rows)
- Column: Covers all of the numbers in one of the three columns
- Thirds or Dozen: Covers numbers 1-12, 13-24, or 25-36
- Even/Odd: Covers all of the even or odd numbers
- Red/Black: Covers all of the red or black numbers
- Low/High: Covers 1-18 or 19-36
A quick way to determine your payout if your bet wins is to divide 36 by the amount of numbers covered.
For example: on a split bet with two numbers covered 36/2 = 18; 18 - 1 = 17. The payout would be 17 to 1.